Super Crunch Granola Bars
AS SEEN ON XPOSE – Made from kelkin rice & millet porridge flakes, which means they are gluten free, wheat free & full of fibre! Available in Spar, Tesco, Dunnes and many more food stores. These are a one step mix and perfect prep snack for a long week ahead. I must mention you have to leave the bars cool before cutting.
Cooks in Minutes
- 100g rice & millet flakes
- 2 cups nut & seed mix of preference (I used sunflower, pumpkin,sesame,macadamia, hazelnuts and pistachio – I chopped the larger nuts)
- 1/4 cup tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup raw mulberries(or other dried fruit of preference)
- Handful of coconut chips
- 1/2 cup tahini – creamed sesame paste
- 2/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- Tbsp cinnamon
- Tbsp melted coconut oil
- Combine well stirring using a spoon.
- Press down in a baking tray 1 inch thick, using the back of a spatula for the best results. (this is really important to ensure they are compact so they won’t fall apart)
- Bake 180•C 20 min.
- Let cool before cutting.