Theres not much to say about this only that it tastes as good as it looks, don’t over think this one… Just do it! Its Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free but not FUN FREE (I’ll get my coat).
Cooks in Minutes
- 250g medjool dates pitted
- 2 cups almonds
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 4 tbsp cacao nibs
- tsp Vanilla essence, or seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 2 cups Cashews soaked overnight or at least 8 hours
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 heaped tbsp coconut oil- melted
CARAMEL SNICKERS LAYER
- 200g medjool dates pitted
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup plain peanuts (toast and break in half)
- pinch seas salt.
- 2 tbsp maple syrup.
- *80% dark chocolate or homemade chocolate
- *peanut sauce- 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp honey/maple, one tbsp coconut oil- Melted and combined together.
- *crushed plain peanuts
Clear some room in the freezer/fridge.
- Prepare cheesecake tin with parchments paper.
- Place all the base ingredients into a food processor except for the cacao nibs.
- Blend into fine crumb like mixture, that it is almost sticking together.
- Stir in the cacao nibs.
- In your round cheesecake tin, press down this mixture firmly to create a tight base, leave sit aside in the fridge.
- Drain your soaked cashews and blend in the food processor into a smooth creamy sauce no trace or pieces of cashew.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
- Pour this over your base and even out on top using the back of a spoon.
- Now place this in the freezer while you make the best part… the caramel
- Place the dates in the food processor and blend into a thick caramel, add in the almond milk, essence, maple and sea salt, this should then turn into a smooth thick but liquid sauce.
- Stir in the peanut butter and peanuts.
- Spoon on top of the hardened cheesecake layer and even out the top.
- Place in Freezer until set. (45 minutes)
- Prepare your toppings by gently melting your preferred chocolate and making the peanut sauce.
- First I placed a spoonful of chocolate in the centre of the cake and set a small hill of peanuts. I then began to drizzle the sauces over the casein circular motion.
- Once finished decorating place back in the freezer until hard.
- You can ether keep it in the fridge or freezer depending how you like it.