Slow Cooker Beef Curry
If you are a beef or curry lover, you have to try this! I make this for meal prep a lot, its so tasty and gets better with age! Its unbelievably exciting to know you have a bowl of this beef ready after a long day at work! Make sure your beef cut is suitably juicy and shreddable for slow cooking.
Cooks in Minutes
- 1.5kg Beef on the Bone (Beef Ribs are a great call here)
- 4 Shallots (or 2 Onions) diced
- 4 Cloves Garlic (diced finely)
- 2 large Dried Chillies (I left my seeds in, but remove for a milder curry)
- 1 tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp.. Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp. Ground Turmeric
- 1 tbsp. Cardamom Pods (8 pods)
- 1.1/2” Ginger Grated
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon.
- 1 tsp. Mixed Spice
- 6 lime Kaffir Leaves
- 200ml Beef stock (good quality)
- 4 tbsp. Desiccated Coconut
- Tbsp. Tomato Puree
- Riced Cauliflower
- Dollop of Coyo yogurt
- Fresh diced Chillies
- Fresh Chopped Coriander
- Prepare your slow cooker (I picked up mine for about €40 in Argos). Place in all the ingredients except for the beef and mix to combine.
- Place in the beef and stir covering the beef in the marinade.
- Set the heat to low and cook for 11 hours.
- Once finished remove the bones, the meat should easily slide off the bone.
- Place the bones to one side and stir the curry breaking up the beef into shredded pieces. YUM!!! Enjoy.