A simple summer dessert. Just a little bit of prep needed to prepare the bananas but then its a couple minutes blending and you have a creamy mouth watering treat!
Cooks in 5 Minutes
- 2 frozen bananas – remove skin, slice and freeze
- 2 tbsp. Raw Cacao
- 3 tbsp. Maple or Agave Syrup
- Handful frozen cherries (or berries of choice)
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Cacao Powder
- Fresh Cherries
- Place all the sundae ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth, it should be a thick consistency similar to ice cream.
- For the chocolate sauce stir the maple and cacao together and heat for 40 seconds, drizzle over the sundae and garnish with a fresh cherry.