Salted Caramel Balls
These are simply just delicious. I love raw balls they have to be one of the most convenient snacks to prep and they last for ages! These are juts like caramel so great if you have a sweet tooth like me 🙂
Cooks in 15 Minutes
- 200g Pecans
- 15 Medjool Dates
- 2 ½ tbsp. Almond Butter Smooth
- 1 tsp. Flaked Sea Salt
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Whey Protein
- That the pecans for 7-8 minutes until lightly browned, place to one side to cool.
- Add all of the ingredients into a food proccessor ad blend until the medjool dates and pecans are no longer visible.
- Using your hands take sections and roll into balls.
- Store in the fridge for up to 10 days.