Apple Crumble Granola
This delicious healthy granola recipe is naturally sweetened with maple syrup (or honey) making it the perfect energy-boosting breakfast to start your day!
Cooks in 60 Minutes
- 200g Oats
- 150g Ground Almonds
- 50g Buckwheat Groats (optional)
- 500g Apple Puree
- 75g Pumpkin Seeds
- 75g Walnuts
- 4 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Ginger
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Prepare a baking tray with some parchment paper.
- Toss out the granola mixture on the tay and spread evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes tossing half way through until lightly golden and crisp.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.