Pumpkin & Cinnamon Fritters
I have lots of pumpkins in the house so I’m looking for any opportunity to make use of them, this is a simple recipe great to accompany a meal or as a breakfast option! These taste great, naturally quiet sweet and a good texture!
I would almost go as far to say they might be my new favourite breakfast option, they’re lovely with a drizzle of maple and pecans but equally as good served with poached egg and rye!
Serves 2 large fritters
Cooks in Minutes
- 1 cups grated pumpkin flesh
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 tsp coconut oil – for pan
- Whisk the egg, cinnamon and coconut flour.
- Add in the grated pumpkin and combine well.
- Using our hands make a the fritters, just as if your were making burgers.
- Add 1 tsp coconut oil on to your hot frying pan.
- Place on your fritters, and lower the heat to medium cook on each side for roughly 4 minutes, then finally 1 minute each side.