Pancakes!!! How could we say no, a staple pre-game meal for Philly and a morning ritual for myself (I don’t need a game to justify them). Enjoy this all in one mix for the best stack of your life, don’t forget Philly will be on site at Wellfest showing off his master pancake flipping – ok, I’m just kidding but I will be there doing a DEMO and talk so make sure to call by and say hi!
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 80g oats
- 3/4tsp baking powder
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil for frying
- 1 scoop x 50g protein
- 250ml almond milk
- 1tsp vanilla
- Topped with smooth peanut nut butter
- fresh berries
- dark chocolate shavings
- In a blender combine all the ingredients into a smooth batter.
- In a clean non-stick pan add a little bit of coconut oil and add 2 tbsp. of the batter.
- Cook for 3 minutes ether side until golden around the edges and cooked through.
- Repeat for all of batter and serve with your favourite topping.