Pesto Baked Tofu
This is so quick and easy to make and perfect to add to a salad or serve alongside some veg for a tasty dinner or have it on its own as a snack! Who loves tofu as much as me?
Cooks in 30 Minutes
• 400g Organic firm tofu diced into cubes
• 2 tbsp. vegan pesto
• 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
• Preheat the oven to 200°C
• In a large mixing bowl add the Tofu pieces.
• Spoon in the pesto and combine with a spoon until the tofu is covered in the pesto.
• Pour in the nutritional yeast and stir once more until the yeast coats the pesto covered tofu.
• Tip the tofu bites onto a baking tray, scrapping any excess pesto from the bowl out on top of the tofu.
• Bake for 25mins until the tofu is golden coloured.
• Let cool for 5-6 mins for the tofu to crisp up.