Pear & Almond Slices
Guaranteed to be deliciously moist, these pear and almond slices are the perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea. They are also gluten free!
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 200g ground almonds
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1″ ginger peeled and grated
- 3 ripe pears
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Handful flaked almonds
- In a large mixing bowl add the ground almond, eggs, honey and combine.
- Peel the 3 pears and slice thinly.
- In a non stick frying pan add a little coconut oil, and 2 of the sliced pears fry off for 4-5 minutes until soft and wilted.
- Stir in the grated ginger and cook for a further minute. Remove and place into a nutribullet or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour in the is puree to the mixing bowl and stir with the other ingredients.
- Line a 8″ square brownie tin and pour in the batter, place the left over pear slices on top and scatter over with the faked almonds.
- Bake for 25 minutes.