You can never have enough cookie recipes, these are simply delicious and easy to whip up when you need something sweet! They are crunchy which is key for cookies and they have some serious dunk-ability! I made these using LowLow Dairy Free Coconut Spread 🙂
Cooks in 40 Minutes
- 150g oats
- 50g Ground Almond
- 2 tbsp. LowLow Dairy Free Coconut Spread
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Sugar
- 3 tbsp. Milled Flax
- 9 tbsp. Water
- 4 tbsp. Cacao Nibs or Chocolate Chips of choice
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a small glass combine the flaxseed and water, let sit for 20 minutes to bulk up.
- Place the oats into a food processor or Nutri Bullet and blend into a fine flour, pour into a bowl along with the rest of the ingredients and using a spoon or your hands mix thoroughly into a dough (slightly wet).
- Prepare a lined baking tray.
- Taking sections roll into a ball, place on the tray and press down with your fingers to create the cookie shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until lightly browned and firm, cool for 10 minutes before taking a bite.