Peanut Butter Stuff Cookies
Did the title grab your attention? A crumbly chewy biscuit with a creamy inside….this is such an easy treat to make. Just check out the video on my YouTube channel – all you need is a bowl and a spoon! You can make this cookie to suit your taste buds, by using using whatever protein powder flavour you want chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or why not stuff it with hazelnut or almond butter – make this your very own personalised cookie!
Cooks in 20 Minutes
- 2 tbsp. protein powder
- 1 tbsp. maple
- 1 tbsp. nut butter
- 1-2 tsp peanut butter
- Grab a breakfast bowl and a spoon.
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl and use the back of the spoon to work the ingredients into a paste.
- Roll the dough into a ball, press the dough out into a large cookie shape with a small well in the centre to add in the peanut butter (for the stuffing).
- Turn up the sides using your fingers and gently roll back into a ball and press down gently into a thick cookie shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes until firmed around the edge.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes – DON’T TOUCH! This is when the cookie hardens up and sets and gets a really nice crumbly coat.