Paprika “Mayo” Stuffed Eggs
I could never get sick of eggs but I understand people who find it hard having using same egg recipes over and over again, its important to broaden your egg repertoire and bring back the egg love! I have been using the hashtag – #breakfastidea quiet a bit, as most of the time people just need some ideas that are simple, using things we all have in the kitchen press! This recipe so far has been my favourite its very simple to make and can be altered easily to your food preferences! I have exchanged the mackerel salad for chicken and diced bacon- which I recommend. So get cracking and make some eggs! (Sorry that was really bad I know)
Cooks in Minutes
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- tsp smoked paprika.
- 55g mackerel- tinned or fresh
- Handful rocket leaves
- Slice the eggs in half removing the yoke.
- Place the hard boiled yokes, mustard, avocado, lemon juice,coriander and half a tsp of smoked paprika in a food processor and mix.
- Using a spoon fill in the empty boiled egg whites – there will be some mixture left use this to garnish the mackerel salad. with a slice of lemon.
- Sprinkle with the left over paprika.