I random food collaboration on this side of the world but I’ll never forget having corn porridge for the first time in South America and then in one of my favourite restaurant experiences – INK, LA. Its a taste bud sensation! However not the healthiest, so I have done my best to recreate this warming dish in a suitable Natural Born Feeder fashion!
Cooks in Minutes
- 1 fresh Corn on the Cob
- 1/3 cup of Oats – GLUTEN FREE
- 1/2 a Banana
- 1/4 cup non-diary milk *I used coconut
- tsp stevia
- tsp cinnamon
- Place the oats (if large rolled) in a food processor and bend into a fine version of itself – or just use quick oats.
- Cut the corn off the cob using a sharp knife, place in a food processor along with the banana, coconut milk and cinnamon- this will produce a smooth yellow liquid batter.
- Combine the fine oats and batter together.
- Place in a saucepan over low heat , stirring constantly until it thickens and heats up-this should only take 3-4 minutes (if needs be, add more coconut milk if you find the mixture is getting to stodgy).
- Serve with some corn kernels and sprinkling of stevia or sweetener of preference.