These Paleo Waffles are grain-free, light, and crispy. They taste just as good as traditional waffles but healthier. The waffles can be prepped the night before and then warmed up and they will still taste amazing. I served mine with chia jam and some coco yoghurt. You can find me chia jam recipe here
Cooks in 15 Minutes
- 90g chestnut flour
- 55g ground almond
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla seeds
- 2 eggs plus 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. cconut oil or grassfed butter to grease iron
- Preheat the waffle iron as instructed
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and using a fork blend into a smooth batter.
- Add a little oil or butter to the iron (optional)
- Spoon 4 tbsp of batter into the mold and cook on medium/high for 3-4 minutes until the waffle lift easily away from the iron.
- Remove and repeat for the next waffle.
- Serve with a dollop of coyo and some berry chia jam!