This is perfect for a flavoursome and quick dinner or lunch option! These fajitas are easy to make and works great for meal prep too.
Serves Serves 4 (3 mini fajitas each)
Cooks in 15 Minutes
- 10 large portobello mushrooms washed and sliced long
- 6 peppers washed and thinly sliced
- 100ml soy/ Tamari sauce
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
- Juice 2 limes
- 2 ripe avocados sliced
- Jalapeños (optional)
- Sliced lime
- 10 soft mini tortilla wraps
- In a bowl combine the soy, oil, and spices.
- Pour over the sliced mushroom and peppers and combine well.
- Toss the mushrooms and peppers on a large flat baking tray and scrap out any of the sauce from the bowl and drizzle over the tray.
- Bake for 45 mins at 200•C.
- Heat your wraps.
- Take a large handful of peppers and mushrooms, 2 slices of avocado, squeeze of lime, and pack it tightly!
- Take a bite and enjoy.