Morning Glory Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie bowls have taken over our time lines and for good reason they are not just aesthetically beautiful but tasty as hell! It’s the perfect combination of a quick fix breakfast while packing in lots of nutrients, setting yourself up right for the day ahead!
I have done this blog post around Alpro products although this is not a sponsored post I really like their products, from the plant based drinks to the new soya yogurt range it is a great alternative for those subtracted conventional dairy products from their diet. So here is some inspiration on how to use them to make over your morning routine! I have coded the recipes below by colour but get experimenting with your favourite flavours and well… whatever is in the kitchen press!
Cooks in 15 Minutes
- 3 tbsp. Gluten Free Oats (or regular)
- 3 tbsp. Alpro Plain soya Yogurt
- 1 tsp. spirulina
- 1 Banana
- 50ml Alpo unsweetend almond milk
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. bee pollen
- 1/2 Kiwi
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a Nutri Bullet and blend for 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with toppings and dig in.
- Dont forget to snap your smoothie bowl and tag @naturalbornfeeder on Instagram/ Facebook or Twitter!