Mexican Tofu Scramble
If you’re looking for some meal prep inspo or a new veggie breakfast option, try this delicious Mexican scramble.
Serves 2 portions
Cooks in 30 Minutes
• 400g firm tofu crumbled
• ½ tbsp. olive oil
• 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
• 1 tsp. turmeric
• 1 tsp. ground black pepper
• 12 cherry tomatoes
• 2 scallions diced
• Handful fresh chopped Parsley
• Fresh chopped Coriander
• 1 tin black beans rinsed and drained
• In a small saucepan add the olive oil, crumbled tofu, nutritional yeast, turmeric and pepper.
• Cook for 1-2 minutes until the tofu is heated through.
• Remove from the heat and add in the tomatoes, beans, scallions, and herbs.
• Serve in a wrap on the go or simple with toast/salsa or by itself.