Breakfast Protein Muffins
The demand for this recipe was insane! Here it is, a delicious as a morning or post work out snack.
Cooks in 35 Minutes
• 80g Oats
• 80g Protein Powder
• 4 Egg Whites (or 1.5 medium to large bananas)
• 300ml Almond Milk
• 125g Frozen Berries
• 9 tsp. Nut Butter (of choice)
• Preheat the oven to 180°C.
• In a mixing bowl add the oats and protein powder. Add the egg whites (or mashed banana if using) and almond milk. Combine and stir until there are no lumps.
• Stir in the berries.
• Prepare 18 muffin cases in a bun tray.
• Fill half of each case with the oat batter. Add a tsp. of nut butter to each and then add more of the at mix to evenly fill.
• Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Let cool fully.