Tofu and Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms
The mix of the tofu and walnut gives these delicious savoury bites a really nice texture and they’re packed full of flavour.
Serves 2 portions
Cooks in 30 Minutes
• 200g tofu block
• 75g walnuts
• 50g sun dried tomatoes
• 1 large garlic clove peeled and crushed
• 15g basil leaves or coriander
• 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast.
• 6 large Portobello mushrooms
• Preheat the oven to 200°C
• In a blender combine the sundried tomatoes, garlic, basil and nutritional yeast until smoothish.
• Next toss in the crumble tofu and walnuts and blend for short few second just to break up the nuts and give the mix a chunky texture.
• Place the mushrooms on a baking tray.
• Stuff the filling inside the mushrooms.
• Bake for 30 minutes until the filling is golden and the mushrooms have softened and cooked. Enjoy!