Here is an easy recipe for a delicious, lighter and healthy mackerel pâté. Great as a starter, on the go in a jar with veggie sticks or spread it on rye bread for a healthy lunch.
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 2 (110g) tins of mackerel in olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley
- 60g sunflower seeds
- pinch sea salt
- .5 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- .5 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or Nutri Bullet and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth with still a hint of sunflower seeds (they give a nice crunch).
- Store in the fridge in a glass sealed jar for up to 3 days.
- Perfect along side veggie croutons, on rye toast or alongside eggs.