Carrot Cake Pancake
Cooks in 15 Minutes
- 5 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 45g oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 vanilla pod (or 1 tsp. vanilla seeds)
- ½ tbsp. stevia powder
- 1 small carrot peeled and grated
- 50g strained greek yogurt
- ½ carrot grated
- 1 tsp. maple/honey to drizzle
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Place all the pancake ingredients (except the grated carrot) into a Nutri Bullet and blitz into a smooth liquid batter. Stir in the grated carrot.
- Prepare a non-stick frying pan (if you need to grease, place a tiny piece of oil – although non-stick pan should be fine without).
- Pour on the batter and cook for 3-4 minutes until the edges lift up easily flip and cook for a further 40 seconds to a minute.
- Serve as is or with some added extras!