- Heat up a little oil in a large saucepan (I used coconut oil).
- Add in the garlic, chillies and cook for 3-5 minutes until browned.
- Add in your spices and stirring to toast the seeds and release the flavours (2 min).
- Add in the coconut milk let it come to boil and then lowering the heat let simmer for 15 minutes.
- It should be green in colour – just incase your getting scared!
- Remove from heat, add in your cashew butter, using a hand blender blitz the sauce until completely smooth.
- Return to hob, and let come to boil once more stirring to make sure the bottom doesn’t burn, it should get thick during this process and be a nice creamy curry! Remove and serve!