Hot Smoked Salmon-Loaded Lettuce Boats
I love making these when I have friends calling over for a healthy yet seriously tasty lunch option.
Cooks in 20 Minutes
- 125g hot smoked cooked salmon
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 5 cucumber (cubed)
- 2 spring onions (diced)
- 100g cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- 8 mint leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill (chopped)
- 2 radishes (diced finely)
- 2 tbsp. natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Mix the tomatoes, dill, mint, cucumber and radish and spoon into the lettuce boats.
- Load on the hot smoked cooked salmon.
- To make the dip, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Drizzle the yogurt dip over the lettuce boats.