Green Curry Balls
Looking for a change from your typical chicken choice? Check out these super simple green curry balls. It’s so important to vary your flavourings and recipes especially if you cook the same things over and over again. Lets be honest, chicken is one of those foods that can sometimes get a bit boring. Lets not get sick of chicken, lets just spice it up! These go great with some wild rice or courgette for a lighter meal.
Serves 10 balls
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 680g chicken mince or 4 fillets off the bone (I like using leg or thigh meat here)
- 2 tbsp. green curry paste
- 1″ginger grated
- 1 tbsp. tamari sauce
Fiery red pepper sauce
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- If your using the fillets, dice and blend up in a food processor into a paste like texture and add in the rest of the ingredients and mix to spread evenly.
- If you’re using mince, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and shape into 10 balls a little bigger than a golf ball.
- For a simple way of cooking these, line a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes at 190°C.
- Serve with wild rice and almond fiery red pepper sauce (blend all sauce ingredients together).