Fast Strawberry Cheesecake Jars
I love my desserts but I also love my time! This no fuss jar of pure bliss is perfect for dinner parties or a sneaky after dinner treat. The Foods of Athenry cookie shots are so good (I love the brownie ones too) and perfect for this recipe. I grab them in Spar and most supermarkets stock them.
Cooks in 15 Minutes
- 6 strawberries halved
- 100g 0% Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon (add some zest if you love it zingy)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 4 Foods of Athenry Cookie shots (Blondie style) crumbled
- Toss the strawberries in to the jar.
- Mix the Greek yogurt with lemon and honey and dollop on top of the strawberries.
- Crumble over the cookie shots and tuck in!