10 reasons/recipes to go out and buy Eat Happy by Melissa Hemsley
- She’s the reason I got into spiralizing!
- Her Buckwheat pizza…drool.
- She co-founded Hemsley & Hemsley to help people with their digestion and relationship with food.
- Her Easy Ratatouille – one of my favourite recipes my mum used to make growing up. Melissa’s recipe is super quick to whip up and delicious.
- She’s like me when it comes to cooking. 30 minutes is by far enough time to spend cooking and baking and all her recipes here are 30 mins or less.
- Her Ginger Miso Sunshine soup is divine especially for this Baltic Irish weather.
- You all know how much I love Banoffee and so does she! Check out her Banoffee Pie in a glass recipe…trust me.
- My favourite breakfast ever is Turkish scrambled eggs which she has an amazing recipe for in this book.
- She offers a nice change up from regular porridge with her easy Quinoa Power porridge.
- Lastly, take it from me she is sound! One of the nicest people I’ve meet in the industry and she knows her food.
You can buy her book here