Everything Green Quiche
This quiche recipe is full of flavours and perfect to serve for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. This healthy quiche is quick and easy to make and the crust is really light yet will keep you full for hours. Quiche is a great one-pot meal to prep and there’s an endless list of vegetables you can use in the filling to suit your preference.
Cooks in 60 Minutes
- 125g almonds (whole or ground)
- 125g walnuts
- 1 egg white
- pinch sea salt
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 red onion sliced and separated
- 150g bunch asparagus diced
- 1 small courgette sliced finely
- 2 handfuls garden peas
- Handful chopped fresh mint & coriander
- 40g crumbled feta
- Preheat oven 200°C.
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds and walnuts into a fine meal, the mix will get a little sticky once the oils begin to release.
- Crack in the egg white and salt, pulse once more until a dough is formed.
- Press the crust mix down into a greased pie dish and blind bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly golden at the base.
- For the filling, In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs, stir in the rest of the filling ingredients and pour into the pastry case.
- Bake for 45 minutes until firm and cooked through.