Easy Vegan Cookies
Guys, I’m onto a winner with these cookies – they are so unbelievably tasty you’ll just want more and more!
Cooks in 30 Minutes
• 190g vegan butter
• 200g cane sugar
• 2 tsp. vanilla paste
• 380g plain or GF flour ( oat flour works here too)
• 1/2 tsp. baking powder
• ½ tsp. baking soda
• 200g chocolate pieces
• 70ml almond milk
• Preheat oven to 180°C.
• In a bowl combine the butter and sugar.
• Add in all the rest of the ingredients and stir into a thick dough.
• Line a baking tray and spoon 1.5 tbsp. of dough to make each cookie.
• Roll into a ball and press flat.
• Bake for 20 minutes, until golden around the edges.
• Lave cool fully to get that crunchy-ness.
• *If you’re making smaller cookies the cooking time will go down.