What I love about waffles, they offer everything pancakes do but a little less fuss! No worries about flipping them over, they’re almost foul proof! One of the best purchases I made last year was a waffle maker, you can pick them up for around €20-30 in Argos, home stores and online. This recipe is an all in one mix, ready in under 10 minutes!
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 80g Oats
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 1 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Cacao Powder
Dark Chocolate Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp. Carob Powder (or another tsp. cacao)
- 1 tbsp. Nut Butter
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Maple Syrup
- Add the oats into a food processor or Nutri Bullet and blend into a flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Place 4 tbsp. batter into each waffle mould. Cook until set (depending on waffle press this should take anything between 4-8 minutes).
- For the dark chocolate sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and using a fork mix together until sily smooth.
- For the nut sauce, drizzle over the cooked waffles and garnish with fresh berries.