Cashew Coconut Bar
These healthy Cashew Coconut Bars are full of natural ingredients, and a great source of healthy fats, protein and fibre. They’re grain free and refined sugar free. These cashew coconut snack bars are really easy to make and I’ve used ingredients you can pick up in your local supermarket.
For a little sweetness and additional flavor, I’ve added in some honey. Make sure to source good quality honey and local if possible.
Super healthy, Gluten free, wholesome, and simple!
Cooks in 45 Minutes
- 300g cashews
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 60g seed mix
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Mill cashews to form a flour in a food processor.
- Pour the cashew flour into a large bowl and add in the desiccated coconut, chia seeds, peanut butter, honey, vanilla and egg and combine well using a spoon to a form a thick wet dough.
- Stir in the seeds.
- Shape the mixture into bars .
- Bake for 15 minutes at 190.
- Let cool for 30 minutes to set and allow to firm.