Brownies with White Chocolate Chunks
I couldn’t resist making a brownie recipe with Fulfil and immediately thought the white chocolate and cookie dough Fulfil bar would be epic in the brownies. The recipe is so quick to make and only has 6 ingredients so it’s perfect if you have friends calling over and you need to whip something up quickly. You can also sub the white chocolate and cookie dough Fulfil bar for one of their other flavours (I’m guess their new Triple Choc Deluxe would be AMAZING! – if you try another flavour let me know what you think). Make sure to share the recipe with a brownie lover! #FulfilFoodPorn
This is a sponsored post and part of a series of delicious quick recipes I created using Fulfil Vitamin and Protein bars. Check out my blog for more yummy protein Fulfil recipes including chocolate biscuit cake, smoothies and cheesecake! Tag me in your pics @naturalbornfeeder
Cooks in 20 Minutes
- 1.1/2 cups ground almonds
- 10 tbsp. cacao powder (1 cup) MAKE SURE ITS 100% RAW CACAO POWDER, SUGAR-FREE
- 15 medjool dates pitted, available in all large supermarkets
- 2 medium bananas (6-7′)
- 1 tbsp. baking powder (gluten free version available)
- 2 Fulfil White Chocolate & Cookie Dough Vitamin & Protein bars
- Preheat oven 180ºC.
- Place all the brownie ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth, your looking for a wet dough consistency. I mixed it in two batches to blend it really well!
- Cut the Fulfil White Chocolate & Cookie Dough Vitamin & Protein bars into chunks and add to the brownie mix.
- Spoon the mixture into a lined baking tin, or 2 bread tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes, depending on thickness (mine were roughly 1.1/2″ thick).
- Leave sit aside for 10 minutes before removing from tin, cutting & devouring!