Training the long distance? If your anything like myself you’ll try anything to avoid using gels or the traditional store bought bike bars particularly on training spins. If so, these might have you sorted, super tasty & a texture perfect for sticking in your back pocket for a couple of hours.
Easy to eat while cycling and full of great ingredients to ensure you’re getting the best from your bar!
Cooks in Minutes
- 200g oats
- 250g medjool dates – packed full of potassium to help control heart rate, magnesium & easily digested
- 2 scoops (50g)raw bliss brown rice protein (“that protein”- brand)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 cup chopped toasted nuts
- Place the oats into a food processor and blend into a fine flour.
- Add in the pitted medjool dates and process until a smooth dough forms.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients (apart from the nuts) and blend into a wet dough with no lumbs or traces of dates/bananas.
- Stir in the chopped nuts.
- Press into a baking tin and ether let sit in the fridge and eat raw or pop in a preheated oven at 180•c for 7 minutes.
- Let cool and wrap in tinfoil! Last 3-4 days refrigerated.