These are so SIMPLE to make and really hits the spot if you’re looking for a sweet snack or you’re having friends over and want to make a delicious sweet bite.
• 16 medjool dates
• 16 tsp. peanut butter
• 70g dark chocolate
• Topping: 60g chopped hazelnuts or Sea Salt
• Start by making an incision lengthways in the date remove the stone. I recommend doing all the dates at once.
• Prepare a flat baking tray, line with some parchment or wax paper (make sure the tray fits in the fridge).
• Set up a mini station with your pitted dates, peanut butter, melted chocolate in a bowl and toasted hazelnuts/ or sea salt in a bowl.
• To fill the dates, open the date and add the peanut butter, dip half in the melted chocolate, roll in the hazelnuts or add a sprinkle of sea salt on top and place on the tray.
• Continue this to use all the dates.
• Place in the fridge (flat) until the chocolate is set.
• Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.