Sometimes I get a craving for cookies and milk, if you are like me here is a quick and easy cookie fix! The cookie dough is more of a batter which gives a nice crisp result.
***NOW DUNK IN A COLD GLASS OF ALMOND MILK!
******Variation: If you fancy a chunkier biscuit moist on the inside, you can add double the coconut flour and cook for only 8-10 minutes ensuring the outside is nice and firm but still soft on the inside, cooling time is about 5 minutes.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- tsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaped tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 egg
- Handful roughly chopped nuts or dark chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven 175°C
- Mix the almond butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla and egg until combined fully
- Add in coconut flour and stir in nuts/chocolate chips
- Leave sit in fridge for about 15-30 minutes just as you would with batter mix
- Spoon the mix onto parchment paper, roughly making 10 medium sized or 6 large
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, keep a close eye on them.They should be golden brown
- Set aside for a few minutes to cool