This vegan pudding is the perfect option when you need a quick and filling breakfast. This nutrient-rich chia seed pudding is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids. These essential fatty acids support heart health, regulate blood sugar, and promote healthy hair, skin and nails.
- 200ml coconut milk
- 25g strawberry protein – I used Nuzest premium golden pea protein (available in Nourish)
- 1 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 10 walnuts
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds (I used white ones)
- In a blender or Nutri Bullet, add the coconut milk, protein, coconut oil and walnuts. Blend until smooth (there will be tiny traces of walnut and that’s ok).
- Stir in the chia seeds and desiccated coconut.
- Place in the fridge to bulk and set over night.
- Enjoy with your favourite toppings!