Salmon Quinoa Burgers
These salmon quinoa burgers are guaranteed to impress your friends and family. They’re so easy and quick to prepare that I sometimes make a double batch and freeze a few for later in the week. A delicious high in protein and filling burger for lunch or dinner.
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 60g quinoa
- 300g organic Irish salmon fillets (skin removed)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 5 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tbsp. fresh coriander
- 1 tsp. paprika
For the spicy mayo dip:
- 2 tbsp. natural organic yogurt
- 1-2 tsp hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cook the quinoa as instructed on the package.
- Place the salmon in a food processor along with the garlic, mustard, coriander, paprika and egg and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mix into a bowl and stir in the cooked quinoa.
- Using your hands, mould the mix into burger patties and place on a lined baking tray.
- Cook for 15 minutes then turn over and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of spicy mayo.