Chocolate and Hazelnut Protein Bars
These delicious and healthy protein bars are perfect for feeding your chocolate craving. With the delicious pairing of hazelnuts and wyldsson PROMIX, these are simply irresistible. . They store well in the fridge if you can resist eating the entire batch!
Serves 1 bar
Cooks in 15 Minutes
- 1 tbsp. chocolate hazelnut butter (I used Wyldsson)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. vanilla or chocolate protein
- 1 tbsp. Wyldsson nut and seed snack tub mix for crunch
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the nut butter, honey and protein powder into a smooth dough.
- Stir in the nut and seed mix.
- Shape into balls or bars and enjoy raw or you can bake them for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 200°C until golden around the edges.
- Leave them for 5 minutes to firm up and get nice and crunchy before digging in.