Ready to Wok
Cooks in Minutes
- 1/2 pack Florette Ready to Wok butternut squash & sugar snap pea
- 1 red chilli
- 1 clove of garlic
- 40g quinoa – pre cooked
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 25g raw cashews
- 20g fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
SWEET TAHINI DRESSING
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp maple/honey
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a frying pan add the coconut oil, garlic and chilli. Cook for 2/3 minutes until both have browned a little.
- Toss in the cashews and toast for a minute continually stirring.
- Add the Florette Ready to Wok Butternut Squash & Sugar Snap pea stir fry and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Pour in the the Tamari and coriander, stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add the quinoa, and pineapple.
- Drizzle in the sweet tahini dressing- Place all the dressing ingredients into a bowl and whisk by hand or by processor unit completely smooth.