Quick Hazelnut Fudge
This 5 ingredient recipe for hazelnut fudge is a serious game changer! Perfect for prepping and storing in the fridge for when you’re craving something sweet or have friends calling over. They couldn’t be any easier to make and taste AMAZING!
Tag me in your pics on social #naturalbornfeeder
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 5 tbsp. coconut oil
- 7 tbsp. Sowans hazelnut and honey butter
- 1 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder or 1/2 tsp essence
- 1 pinch sea salt
- In a saucepan over a low heat melt the coconut oil, hazelnut butter and honey together until dissolved.
- Stir in the vanilla powder/essence and sea salt.
- Pour into a small lined tuber ware container or tin.
- I sprinkled cacao nibs on the top before setting.
- Pop in the freezer for 20 minutes to set before slicing.
- Store in the fridge.