Creamy Coconut & Blackberry Oat Pot
Looking for a nutritious breakfast on the go? This breakfast is full of omegas and foods to help you think on your feet! This overnight oat recipe with added creaminess (thanks to Alpro) is one you will want to make daily! Plus how good does this look, I love making my breakfast not just delicious but also aesthetically bright and mouth watering because let’s be honest, waking up early before a long day of work needs its perks. Don’t forget you can alter the recipe to suit your preferences like exchanging the blackberries for other berries or switching the medjool date for a 1 tsp. of raw honey or maple syrup. Enjoy this quick fix breakfast and don’t forget to tag me in your recreations!
This post is sponsored by Alpro
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 30g oats
- 7 walnuts
- 100 ml Alpro original oat drink
- 1 tbsp. Alpro plain with coconut (plant based alternative to yoghurt)
- 1 medjool date
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 8 Blackberries
- 1 tsp. chia Seeds
- 1 tsp. coconut Oil
- First melt the coconut oil.
- Along with the melted coconut oil, blend all ingredients to create the oat base until fully pureed with no trace of dates or walnuts.
- Pour into a jar and let set overnight (or if you’re in a rush, for at least 30 minutes). The coconut oil helps the oat base to set like a pudding 🙂
- For the blackberry jam, heat the blackberries in a saucepan until dissolved.
- Stir in the chia seeds and melted coconut oil (you can add 1 tsp. of maple or honey if you want to make it a little sweeter)
- Spoon this mix over the oat base and serve now or chill overnight.
- I served mine with an extra dollop of Alpro plain with coconut and some almond butter.