Pumpkin Protein Balls
I love Halloween! Apart from fancy dress (which I do everywhere) I love pumpkins. I think it’s because it’s an ingredient I don’t use all year round and there’s so many different recipes you can make with it, from these simple delicious protein balls to pumpkin ice-cream, yes ice-cream!
Serves 12 balls
Cooks in 15 Minutes
- 5 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 3 scoops vanilla vegan protein powder
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. crunchy cashew butter
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Melted dark chocolate to drizzle over
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all the protein ball ingredients and using a spoon or your hands mix together until you have a smooth dough (not too wet or too dry).
- Taking sections, roughly measuring 1 tbsp. roll into balls using your hands.
- Store the balls in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- If you are keeping them as balls drizzle with melted dark chocolate.