Peanut Caramel Dough Bars
These have been such a hit over on Instagram so wanted to share the recipe here too! Thank you to everyone who has recreated these bars – you’ll agree they are so tasty and easy to make!
Serves Serves 5 long bars (10 squares)
Cooks in 40 Minutes
- 100g oats
- 80g ground almond
- 60g peanut butter
- 100g maple or honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 70g Dark chocolate melted
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil melted (helps keep the chocolate from going too hard to cut- optional)
- Handful peanuts (toasted is best) to sprinkle on top!
- Blitz the oats into a flour.
- Stir in the other ingredients and blend into a thick dough.
- Press into a lined bread tin.
- Mix the melted chocolate and coconut oil (melted).
- Pour over the chocolate mix on the dough.
- Sprinkle with peanuts for a crunchy topping.
- Place in the fridge and allow to set before slicing!