Peanut Butter Brownie Squares
These no fail brownies are easy to make and will satisfy any sugar craving. Combining two of my favourite things, peanut butter and brownies, they’ve fast become one of my favourite treats! These are thick, fudgy, chewy, and slightly gooey. Enjoy 🙂
Serves 6 large squares or 8 small squares
Cooks in 120 Minutes
- 150g dates
- 200g almonds
- 50g dark chocolate melted
- 150g coconut oil
- 200g peanut butter
- 150g maple/agave/honey (although maple or agave taste a little better here)
- 100g roughly crushed roasted peanuts
- For the base, mix all in the base ingredients until a fine bread crumb like mix.
- Press this mix down firmly and evenly into a square brownie tin (6″ or 8″).
- Set aside to the fridge while you make the awesome topping!
- For the top layer, melt the coconut oil over low heat( ensure there is no bubbling or boiling), stir in the peanut butter, maple and stir until there is no separation between the liquids.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the crushed peanuts, pour over the base. Place in fridge for 2-3 hours until set.