Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
The demand for this recipe was CRAZY so here it is.
Cooks in 30 Minutes
• 200g oats blitzed into a flour
• 3 bananas
• 4 tbsp. peanut butter
• 3.5 tbsp maple syrup
• 3 tbsp. coconut oil melted
• 1 tsp baking powder
• pinch sea salt
• 12 chocolate buttons
1. Preheat oven 190°C.
2. In a bowl mash the bananas.
3. Add the oat flour, baking powder and stir.
4. Next add the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and sea salt and combine into a smooth batter.
5. Spoon into 12 individual muffin/cupcake cases and press one chocolate button on the top of each (or square of chocolate).
6. Bake for 22 minutes (make sure the oven is preheated!).
7. Let cool for 45 minutes before devouring.