PB & Jelly Shortbread
Looking for an easy recipe to satisfy that sweet tooth? Well, here it is. This combination of biscuit, jam and chocolate is all you need with a cup of tea to sort your problems out. Although there is a few layers these are so easy to make just check it out here. Store these in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Cooks in 40 Minutes
Peanut butter shortbread
- 100g oats
- 2 tbsp. smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil at room temperature
- 100g raspberries
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1.5 tbsp. chia seeds
- 150g dark chocolate melted
- sprinkle in sea salt- optional
- Start by blitzing the oats into a flour texture using a Nutri Bullet or blender.
- In a mixing bowl tip in the ground oats, peanut butter, maple and coconut oil, using a spoon mix into a dough like paste.
- Prepare a bread tin by lining with some baking paper. Spoon in the dough and smooth out the top evenly.
- For the jelly layer, add the raspberries and maple syrup into a blender and blitz into a smooth puree.
- Stir in the chia seeds and pour over the biscuit base evenly.
- Place this in the freezer for 5-10 minutes until the base is fairly hard.
- Lift out from the bread tin using each side of the baking paper.
- Cut into fingers and then into squares.
- Using a fork, lift up a square one at a time and using a spoon, drizzle over the chocolate place each coated square into a flat lined tray and once all are coated place back into the freezer until set.