The coconut chips, cranberries and cacao nibs add a delicious sweetness to this granola recipe. The nuts give it a tasty crunch and it’s so easy to make and to customise the ingredients to suit how you like it.
• 300g oats
• 150g seeds or nuts
• 50g coconut chips
• 3-4 tbsp. maple syrup
• 4 tbsp. coconut oil (then melted)
• 50g cacao nibs
• 60g dried cranberries or other dried fruit
• 1 large pinch of sea salt
• Combine the oats, seeds or nuts, coconut chips and melted coconut oil. On a baking tray, bake for 35 minutes at 180•C tossing halfway through.
• Next, add the cacao nibs, cranberries and pinch of sea salt.
• Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.