Everything in Breakfast Muffin
These healthy breakfast muffins are deliciously sweet and full of lots of wholesome ingredients to get your day started. These are moist, chewy, and not overly dense. What I love about these muffins is that you customise the ingredients to suit your preference, add nuts, dried fruit or whatever you fancy.
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 250g spelt
- 6 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 large carrot (peeled and grated)
- 1 large apple (grated)
- 50g oats
- Handful seeds to garnish
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Add spelt, eggs, banana, eggs, honey and coconut oil into a bowl and combine into a thick batter.
- Stir in the grated carrot, apple and oats.
- Spoon in 1.5 tbsp. of batter into each muffin case.
- Sprinkle the tops with seeds
- Bake for 25 minutes at 200°C.