I love these bars. Perfect as a WFH snack to get you through the day, I consistently make again & again! Hope you love them too.
Serves 10 large slices
Cooks in 30+ Minutes
- 300g oats
- 300g dried dates
- 12 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp. cacao powder
- big pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 80g Dark Chocolate choc melted
- In a food processor blend the oats into flour, add the dried dates and blend until the dates are broken into tiny pieces almost not visible (the mix will have turned to a brownish flour colour).
- Add the cacao powder, almond milk, salt and vanilla and blend into a thick heavy dough.
- Spoon the mix into a lined bread tin and smooth out over the top.
- Drizzle over with the melted chocolate.
- Place in the freezer (15-20 minutes) or fridge for 45 minutes to set. A tip when cutting into bars. Heat the knife so it slides through the hardened chocolate without cracking it.