Easy Protein Bread
This Protein Bread is gluten-free and high-protein and perfect for any gym goers. It’s delicious toasted with some peanut butter and is a great addition to meal prep. I’ve kept the ingredients really simple. Make sure to use a good quality protein brand. The bread will last up to 4-5 days.
Cooks in 60 Minutes
- 230g oats (gluten free)
- 2 scoops (60g) whey protein – any flavour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 200ml almond milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- Preheat Oven 180°C
- In a food processor, mill half of the oats into a flour.
- Pour the oats flour into a bowl and mix with the rest of the oats,baking soda, whey and chia seeds.
- In a jug combine the almond milk and apple cider vinegar and pour this into the dry mix.
- Combine well using a fork. Pour this mix into a greased or lined bread tin.
- Let it sit here for 20-30 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Pierce with a skewer to check its cooked through.